Official Registrar office courses cannot be deleted by individual users, this only applies to course types that fall outside the university's formal degree programs including: Communities, Development, Non-credit, and Professional development courses.
Users have the ability to delete D2L courses they have created by navigating to the Course Management page. From there they can select the item(s) they wish to delete and click either the trash can icon or the Delete Selected button.
- Click the Admin Tools gear in the upper right of the screen from the My Home page.
- Select Course Management (you can select Course Management from the Admin Tools menu as well).
- Under Find Course Offerings, use the dropdown to select your Role as either DevCourse Admin, CommunityAdmin or OrgUnit Admin.
- Click Search.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the check box to the left of the title of the course offering you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete Selected button (you can also click the trash can icon to the right).