- Go to Course Admin > Homepages.
- Copy an existing homepage by clicking on the dropdown menu to the right of it.
- Make it active by selecting it from the Active Homepages dropdown; click Apply.
- Go back to your Course Home and click the Homepage Actions Menu in the bottom-right corner.
- Click Edit this homepage.
- From the Widgets section, click Add Widgets to view all widgets available for use in your course homepage. (Each panel has its own corresponding Add Widgets button.)
- Select the checkbox beside the widgets that you want to add to your course homepage and click Add.
Note: The widgets listed in the Add Widgets dialog are dependent on the tools available for use within your organization and added to the current org unit.
- Click and drag a widget to a) change its vertical placement on a panel or b) move it to another panel. Click Save and Close to apply the changes.
Note: When you access D2L via an iPad and want to remove a widget from your Homepage, the X that allows this is not visible. Go ahead and open the editor by tapping the widget display. Select the option to Hide all properties. Then you will see the X in the top right corner and can remove the widget.