Each course is created with a unique Demo Student in the Classlist. The Impersonate option allows you to view the course just as a student would. You can take quizzes, check open dates, populate the gradebook to check things out and so on. When you are done, click on your name in the top right corner of the page and click the X to restore yourself back to your own role.
- From your My Home page, navigate to one of your courses.
- From the Communicate tab, select Classlist.
- Navigate to Demo Student and click the dropdown to the right of the name.
- Select Impersonate.
- Click Yes in the popup that appears. This suspends your current session and logs you in as the selected user.
- Your course appears as it would to your students. You can perform student functions such as taking quizzes and submitting assignments.
- When done, click the dropdown next to Demo Student’s name in the top right corner and click the X.