Packback - Packback is an AI-enabled online discussion tool that encourages inquiry-based and curiosity-driven community building and critical exploration in courses ranging from small enrollments to large.
Step-by-Step Instructions for How to Add Packback to D2L at MSU
To enable Packback in your D2L course (without gradebook sync):
- Go to the course module where you'd like to add Packback and select Existing Activities.
- Select External Learning Tools and click on Packback Questions.
- Click on the Packback Questions link that was added to the module. It will initiate the Setup Wizard.
- On this page, click on an existing community or Create a New Community to fill out the community details.
- Double check the information and select Save and Continue at the bottom of the page.
Checkout other Packback AI tools and features:
See Packback’s Community Guidelines
To enable with gradebook sync:
For questions, or to setup an information session, contact the MSU Packback representative.
More support can be found by contacting email@example.com, or the Packback Help Center and Educator Support.