The McGraw Hill integration with D2L provides users with single sign-on access to McGraw Hill Connect. The integration enables students to automatically link to any McGraw Hill Connect assignments or grades setup by their instructor within the D2L course, making it easier for students to navigate without having to login to a separate publisher site to access materials.
Students are generally required to purchase a license to access publisher materials. A registration or access code may be provided with their textbook or purchased online. Check with your D2L course materials and instructor for details. Students may also start a temporary courtesy access if they don't have an access code.
This help page will guide students through the process of pairing their D2L login with a McGraw Hill Connect user account and entering a registration code to access publisher materials.
- Login to D2L and enter your D2L course from the My Courses list or pull-down menu in the mini-bar.
- Within the McGraw Hill Connect widget, click Begin. If you do not see a McGraw Hill Connect widget on the Course Home, check the Content area for a link titled "McGraw Hill Connect launch."
- Sign In with an existing Connect account (Email address and Password) or click on Register for a new Connect account. Once you sign in or register, you won't have to sign in to Connect again from within the D2L course.
- To Register for a Connect account, enter your msu.edu email address and click Submit.
- Enter your Connect registration code and click Submit. The "Buy access online" or "Try before buying" Courtesy Access registration options are available if you do not have a registration code.
- Fill out the information on the next screen to continue creating an account and then click Complete My Registration.
- The student Connect registration and pairing process has concluded. You will now be able to access materials from Connect with a single sign on connected to your D2L login.
McGraw-Hill Education Accessibility Policy
McGraw-Hill Education Student Data Privacy Notice
Contact the MSU IT Services Help Desk at (517) 432-6200, (844)678-6200, email@example.com, for technical assistance or help with the McGraw Hill Connect D2L integration.
For additional training with Connect, go to Connect Implementation Training Options.