- Log in to D2L
- Click on one of your courses
- Communications > Batch Enroll
- Note: If you are using a custom theme that does not include the Communication tab, please call the helpdesk at (517)432-6200 for assistance
- Click the Browse button to locate the CSV file you created (see creation directions below)
- Your file will be audited for accuracy and you have a chance to review it before submitting it.
- If you pass the audit and approve your file, click the Enroll button.
- A page will display the status of your enrollments.
Create a CSV file to upload:
The file must be in a comma-separated (CSV) format. Your bulk enrollment CSV file must contain a header line with at least a NetID and Course column identified. Please note that the column header names must be entered exactly (NetID, Course, Role) with both spacing and case maintained.
To get the MSU Course ID, go to Course Admin > Course Offering Information and use the Course Offering Code. The shortened version up to the section number will also work. The Role is case sensitive and the Member role has the same permissions as a Student role. The Student role is reserved for those coming from the student information system.